miércoles, 16 de abril de 2008

My name’s Eigly García, I have one sister, her name’s Arianny, she’s very beautiful and she’s studying Medicine, also I have a beautiful mother-father at the same time, I am so proud of her, she’s a very good Teacher. I’m 26 years old and I’ve a cute son, his name’s Jefferson Jahír and he’s my sunshine and my inspiration. In the present time I’m living a hard reality but I don’t feel bad anymore because I realized that I’ve many people who love me and there’s a God in heaven that is proving me, proving my faith…but here I am! Stronger than ever and with desire to faith to survive and love!!

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

You know what? I hate you, you made me cry the pictures are cute too, but the song... come on. you are gonna live 4ever. I looooovee you! kisses