viernes, 18 de abril de 2008

Interview: Elena García (48 years old).- Chilwood Memories!

Where were you born?

I was born in Paraguaipoa, Región Zuliana.

Did you grow up there?

Yes, I grew up there and I was very happy.

Where did you go to Elementary School?

I went to "Colegio Unitario", Km. 56, Vía Perijá.

Where did you go to High School?

I went to "Julio César Salas" High School, Km. 56, Vía Perijá.

Did you study any foreign languages?

Of course!...you'll see, I am goajira and I didn't speak and didn't understand the Spanish, but when I started to study I had to learn it...it was awful the process but here I am!

How old were you when you started the University?

I was 20 years old.

What sports or games did you use to play when you where younger?

My mom said that I was a tufboy because I played every single game that boys liked it.

Did you use to have a nickname?

Yes, people call me Edicta...I really don't know why?¡

Did you ever have a part-time job?

I always had a part-time job. I'm a hard-worker woman.

Who was your best friend when you were a child?

God was or is my best friend, when I was a child and he always will be!!

No hay comentarios: